Those with Medical or Dental Insurance
Primary Healthcare Centers is approved as a provider with:
- Most major health insurance plans
- Georgia Medicaid Managed Care Organizations: Amerigroup, WellCare and PeachState
- TennCare (some plans; for medical care only)
- Medicare and Medicare Advantage Plans
Patients are expected to pay their insurance copayments at the time of service and/or to meet their annual deductibles.
Medicare patients do not have to meet an annual deductible for physician’s services at Primary Healthcare Centers because we are a Federally Qualified Health Center. Other PHC services provided to a Medicare patient under Part B (lab, X-ray, etc.) will have the standard deductible as required by Medicare.
Those Who Wish to apply for Sliding Scale
Primary Healthcare Centers offers a sliding fee scale program:
- Based on the Federal Poverty Guidelines (income level of the household and number of people in the household)
- Proof of household income must be provided (contact Primary Healthcare Centers for eligibility details)
- Amount due will be determined based on information provided to the center and the sliding fee scale
Contact the center for specific eligibility details.
Patients are expected to pay their sliding fee scale amount at the time of service.
Individuals who have no health insurance but do not qualify for the sliding fee scale can receive services by paying full charges.